Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
The kitchen is such an important part of the house, it’s where you spend a lot of time preparing meals, hanging out and entertaining… even though we won’t have to make any decisions for a couple months I am starting to look now for ideas and inspiration! It’s a big decision and there are so many different styles, finishes, materials and textures to select from… I’m a big fan of Traditional kitchens with a Contemporary twist.
1. Traditional: Beautiful Details, Decorative Moldings and Raised Panel Cabinets.
2. Contemporary: Sleek and Playful with Elements of Other Styles.
3. Modern: Sleek and Simple with Strong Lines.
4. Eclectic: Mix and Match to Make Your Own Style.
5. Mediterranean: Known for its Curves, Shapes and Strong, Graceful Forms.
For more kitchen ideas visit my ideabook on Houzz.com: http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/15048431/thumbs/Kitchen-Styles